Bohemian design today is about incorporating many different things from different philosophies, parts of the world, and ways of life.
The result is an eclectic style that’s as diverse as the people who inspire it.
How to Get the Look?
1. Materials – Jute, Silk , Rattan, Crochet, Macramé, burlap
2. Bold patterns ,
3. Earthy tones: browns and greens,
4. Jewel tones and metallics
5. Layered area rugs, tapestries,
6. Juxtaposition between old and new.
7. Large indoor plants
#SundayStyleGuide – Bohemian StyleAr. J Thomas